I was first introduced to Bar Keepers Friend while doing online research on how to clean my stainless steel pots and pans. Since then I’ve found other uses for it as well.
HOW I USE BAR KEEPERS FRIEND
The video above shows how I use Bar Keepers Friend to:
- Remove scratches and stains on my porcelain bowls (or dishes)
- Remove gray scratches on my porcelain sink and keeps it white
- Clean and polish my stainless steel pan (or pots). Although not shown in the video, Bar Keepers Friend cleans my pots very well and gets out the stubborn oil stains that leave a brownish tint on my pans.
(Unfortunately my dishes, sink, and cookware isn’t too dirty to begin with. I always clean those items with Bar Keepers Friend and that’s a testament to how the cleaning product keeps the stuff in my kitchen looking brand new.)
Bar Keepers Friend also works great on stainless steel sinks as well. If you want to try and clean your stainless steel sink, clean a small part that isn’t in your line of sight like the sink part that is closest to you or another sink that you don’t use.
BAR KEEPERS FRIEND ALSO CLEANS
The label also states that it cleans:
- Stainless Steel (which works well for my cookware as shown in my video)
- Porcelain (which works well for my dishes and sink as shown in my video)
Overall, Bar Keepers Friend is great to use with cookware, in the kitchen, and bathroom. Don’t forget to wear gloves when cleaning! You can purchase Bar Keepers Friend at your local grocery store.
Bar Keepers Friend helps me keep my kitchen clean and I hope it does the same for you too. It is definitely my cleaning friend.