I like quick, tasty meals to make for my family. Luckily my friend taught me an easy meal to make. It’s basically chicken breaded with panko breading. My family enjoyed the meal and it was easy to make so I’m sharing it here with you.
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Just Mayo
- Digital meat thermometer (to make sure chicken is done)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken to thinner slices.
- Spread "Just Mayo" on both sides of the chicken.
- Sprinkle panko crumbs on both sides of the chicken.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the panko crumbs.
- Place in oven.
- After 10-15 minutes, turn over chicken.
- Check temperature of chicken. Make sure chicken is at least 160 degrees.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and sides.