I’m an island girl and always loved fresh mangos. As I was watching PBS a week ago, I was impressed with a mango sorbet that only required three ingredients and a good blender. I personally use a Vitamix. My family loves this mango sorbet and eats it to the last scoop. Making this mango sorbet cheers me up every time 🙂
- 1 lb of frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk (I use the light version)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Place all the mango chunks in the blender.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut milk and mix in the blender. Add more coconut milk to the consistency that you like. If the blender is having difficulty blending the frozen mango chunks, add more coconut milk. You don't want to break your blender's motor. 🙂
- Add 1/4 of honey.
- Scoop out the mango sorbet into a cup.