This is a simple dish to make. I typically don’t like curry but I can handle eating curry when it is mild. I use a mild curry from the local Asian market. My family likes eating this dish. I personally like eating only the carrots and rice. The carrots become really sweet when cooked. I only add the chicken for the rest of the family.
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 Onion
- Chicken (2 breasts; use more if you want more chicken)
- 4 cups of water
- Use a 5 1/2 quart dutch oven
- Slice up a whole onion (I used a white onion) and put in the dutch oven. Heat up on medium heat.
- Pour 1 cup of water in the dutch oven.
- Slice up carrots and put in dutch oven.
- Pour an additional 3 cups of water and boil.
- Use the packaged curry and put in the dutch oven and stir.
- Cut chicken and put in the dutch oven.
- Once the chicken is cooked and the carrots are tender you can serve. I served this dish with rice.